Gregory Karp, a reporter for the Chicago Tribune wrote five prudent tips for consumers that I feel are worth revisiting:
1) Keep up to date with your credit report.
2) Make sure your frugality in outlet stores doesn't sacrifice quality.
3) Save on financial institution fees by switching to your local credit union for checking and savings accounts,
4) Place the burden of proof on debt collectors.
5) Shop for the best insurance coverage each renewal term.
If you need advice or assistance with personal finance then contact my office by email or call 1-800-980-3048 to schedule an appointment.
Chris Bryant is an American financial advisor.